We are excited to help you learn more about your child’s transition to middle school and our upcoming events at Boltz. At Boltz we grow a caring community that makes a difference. We believe that a positive middle school experience starts with a successful transition. Please check out our Spark page on this link.
Boltz Open House – Thursday, December 5th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- This is a drop-in event – come when time permits
- Our full teaching staff will be available to answer questions and show you what Boltz has to offer
- School tours available and given by 8th grade student leaders
- This is a great event for parents and students, alike
- It is geared toward all 5th grade families, both those who know they are coming to Boltz, and those who are interested in School of Choice options at Boltz
- We want you to be able to get all your questions answered about Boltz and Middle School
Principal Tours for Parents
- December 9th through January 15th. Tours are 30 minutes long and by appointment only – Contact: Tiffany Danford, Boltz Office Manager, at 472-3712.
If you have any questions you need answered now or throughout this process, do not hesitate to contact us at 472-3700.
School of Choice deadline – Friday, January 17th, 2020, 12:00 pm MST.