Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics!
Where students strive to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
All participants and audience members are asked to adhere
to the guidelines set forth in the following documents:
SUMMER ATHLETIC INFORMATION
- Summer Strength, Speed and Agility training is open to all students 6th - 8th grade
- July 19th - August 11th, 8 AM - 9AM.
- For summer information at the high schools, please visit the following web sights:
Paperwork for Parents:
If you do not attend Boltz Middle School and want to participate in Boltz Middle School sports,
please contact District Athletics at 970-490-3106 for approval.
Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12.
Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students (Per Sport Per Year):
- High School: $100.00
- 7th & 8th Grade: $75.00
- 6th Grade: $75.00
- Unified Sports (HS): $50.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $300.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $150.00
- 6th - 8th Grade: $112.50
- Unified Sports: $75.00
- No Family Maximum