Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics!
All participants and audience members are asked to adhere to the guidelines set forth in the following document:
BOYS BASKETBALL * WRESTLING * GIRLS BASKETBALL
SOFTBALL * GOLF * TRACK
If you do not attend Boltz Middle School and want to participate in Boltz sports, please contact District Athletics at 970-490-3106
- Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12. Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
- Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
- Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students (Per Sport Per Year):
- High School: $100.00
- 7th & 8th Grade: $75.00
- 6th Grade: $75.00
- Unified Sports (HS): $50.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $300.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $150.00
- 6th - 8th Grade: $112.50
- Unified Sports: $75.00
- No Family Maximum