Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics, where our student-athletes strive to be
great people first, then great students and then great athletes!
All participants and audience members are asked to adhere to the guidelines set forth in the following document:
GIRLS BASKETBALL (8) * GIRLS BASKETBALL (7)
SOFTBALL * GOLF * TRACK
If you do not attend Boltz Middle School and want to participate in Boltz sports, please contact District Athletics at 970-490-3106
- Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12. Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
- Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
- Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students (Per Sport Per Year):
- High School: $100.00
- 7th & 8th Grade: $75.00
- 6th Grade: $75.00
- Unified Sports (HS): $50.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $300.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $150.00
- 6th - 8th Grade: $112.50
- Unified Sports: $75.00
- No Family Maximum