Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics!
Where we expect students to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
* All forms and fees MUST be turned in and paid for before the first day of tryouts.
Girls Basketball: Season 1/10/17-3/9/17
7th and 8th Grade Wrestling: Season 1/17/17-3/4/17
Make an appointment soon with your primary care physician or see resources below
The Little Peoples Clinic: Low cost physicals, 1842 N. College Avenue, (970) 494-6975 (Inside King Soopers)
The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School: Appointments are available starting June 2nd and during the months of June, July and August. This organization meets the needs of students/families that are uninsured or underinsured and/or having a difficult time scheduling this annual exam. No student, enrolled in the center, is ever turned away for inability to pay. Parents can log on to http://hwcchs.rmyclinics.org for information and instructions and then call the center’s main number at 970.488.4950 to schedule an appointment. Appointments slots are limited - call as early as possible to schedule an appointment.
Christ Clinic: Free Sports Physical Screenings for Middle and High School students (by appointment only). Please bring required school medical forms with you. Please call 481-2390 to make an appointment at either location.
Friday, August 26: Appointments at Mountain View Community Church, 328 Remington St. Ft Collins, from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students:
- High School - $110.00/per sport
6th, 7th & 8th Grade: $82.00/per sport
- Unified Sports (HS): $55.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $330.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $165.00/per sport
- 6th - 8th Grade: $123.75/per sport
- Unified Sports: $82.00
- No Family Maximum