Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics!
Where students strive to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
SUMMER ATHLETIC INFORMATION
- Strength, Speed and Agility summer conditioning is open to all Boltz Middle School students, 6th - 8th grade
- Tuesday and Thursdays - July 19th - August 11th, 8 AM - 9AM at the Boltz practice field.
- Football and Volleyball camps (7th and 8th grade students only) will begin August 15th at 2:45 - 5pm
PHYSICALS: (Please call your primary care physician for an appointment or see resources below)
- The Little Peoples Clinic: Low cost physicals, 1842 N. College Avenue, (970) 494-6975 (Inside King Soopers)
The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School: Appointments are available starting June 2nd and during the months of June, July and August. This organization meets the needs of students/families that are uninsured or underinsured and/or having a difficult time scheduling this annual exam. No student, enrolled in the center, is ever turned away for inability to pay. Parents can log on to http://hwcchs.rmyclinics.org for information and instructions and then call the center’s main number at 970.488.4950 to schedule an appointment. Appointments slots are limited - call as early as possible to schedule an appointment.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students:
- High School - $110.00/per sport
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade: $82.00/per sport
- Unified Sports (HS): $55.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $330.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $165.00/per sport
- 6th - 8th Grade: $124.00/per sport
- Unified Sports: $82.00
- No Family Maximum