Welcome to Boltz Middle School Athletics, where our student-athletes strive to be
great people first, then great students and then great athletes!
All participants and audience members are asked to adhere to the guidelines set forth in the following document:
For information on Girls BB click here: GIRLS BASKETBALL (8) GIRLS BASKETBALL (7)
7th and 8th grade Girls Basketball tryouts will occur from January 5th - January 8th after school until 5 PM.
Please make sure to be ready to practice and have all forms and fees are turned in and paid in full to the front office.
For information on Wrestling click here: WRESTLING
Wrestling preseason camp occurs from January 5th - January 8th after school until 5 PM in the wrestling room.
Official Wrestling practice begins on January 11th after school until 5 PM. Please make sure that your forms and fees are turned in and paid in full.
If you do not attend Boltz Middle School and want to participate in Boltz sports, please contact District Athletics at 970-490-3106
- Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12. Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
- Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
- Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students (Per Sport Per Year):
- High School: $100.00
- 7th & 8th Grade: $75.00
- 6th Grade: $75.00
- Unified Sports (HS): $50.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- Annual Family Maximum: $300.00
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $150.00
- 6th - 8th Grade: $112.50
- Unified Sports: $75.00
- No Family Maximum