You are here
PHYSICALS: A hard copy must be provided to the school before your student can participate in any: camps, practices or games. Pre-season camp waivers will no longer be accepted.
Boltz Middle School Athletics
2019-20 ATHELTICS REGISTRATION:
Pre Season Camp information:
Each sport may elect to run a Pre-season Camp/Clinic. Please follow the Boltz Google Calendar on the home page for the most accurate and up tp date practice and game information.
Follow Boltz on the PSD Athletics Calendar: (Link at the bottom right titled: "Show Tag Menu" allows you to follow specific sports at specific schools.)
PSD ejection policy for spectators:
Any spectator affiliated with PSD schools that is ejected or removed from an athletic venue due to poor sportsmanship will be placed on probation and not allowed to return to further PSD athletic events until the following have occurred:
- The individual meets with the building administration to discuss future expectations for behavior.
- The individual completes an approved NFHS Sportsmanship course. The course is free and is available online. A certificate of completion must be presented to the District Athletic Director as proof of meeting this requirement.
Repeated minor offenses or egregious acts of unsportsmanlike conduct including contact with an official, coach, staff member, opposing team members, throwing items onto court or floor, etc. will be grounds for law enforcement involvement and may be grounds for spectator to be permanently banned from all future PSD contests.
Where we inspire students to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
Athletics - Main Page
For assistance, please contact:
Josh Richey, Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Please read and complete all PSD paperwork (below) so that your child can participate on the first day of practice/tryouts:
Read Guidelines for Sportsmanship (pdf)
If your child does NOT attend Boltz, please follow this PSD Placement Guideline link: PSD Placement Guidelines
Follow this link to register for any sport at Boltz. This process will also allow you to pay online: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch must have a new fee waiver on file each year in order to have fees waived. We can assist parents with this process during check-in. It is a two-step process with applying for free/reduced lunch first, then applying for additional fees to be waived (on the Parent View “fees” tab).
A signed Physical Form must be filled out by physician before a student can play a sport. Below are a some low-cost resources.
Make an appointment soon with your primary care physician.
The Little Peoples Clinic: Low cost physicals, 1842 N. College Avenue, (970) 494-6975 (Inside King Soopers)
The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School offers sports physicals/well child exams June - August. The Center can bill insurance and no child is ever turned away for inability to pay. For more information visit their website or call their office at 970-488-4950.
- Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12.
- Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
- Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
- Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students:
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade: $110.00/per sport
- Unified Sports: $66.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- No Family Maximum.
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- 6th - 8th Grade: $165.00/per sport
- Unified Sports: $99.00
- No Family Maximum