You are here
PHYSICALS: A hard copy must be provided to the school before your student can participate in any: camps, practices or games. Pre-season camp waivers will no longer be accepted.
Boltz Middle School Athletics
2018-19 ATHELTICS REGISTRATION HAS MOVED ONLINE:
Pre Season Camp information:
Each sport may elect to run a Pre-season Camp/Clinic. Those dates/times will be posted for each season.
Follow Boltz on the PSD Athletics Calendar:
(Link at the bottom right titled: "Show Tag Menu" allows you to follow specific sports at specific schools.)
Where we inspire students to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
Athletics - Main Page
For assistance, please contact:
Josh Richey, Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Please read and complete all PSD paperwork (below) so that your child can participate on the first day of practice/tryouts:
Read Guidelines for Sportsmanship (pdf)
If your child does NOT attend Boltz, please follow this PSD Placement Guideline link: PSD Placement Guidelines
Follow this link to register for any sport at Boltz. This process will also allow you to pay online: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch must have a new fee waiver on file each year in order to have fees waived. We can assist parents with this process during check-in. It is a two-step process with applying for free/reduced lunch first, then applying for additional fees to be waived (on the Parent View “fees” tab).
A signed Physical Form must be filled out by physician before a student can play a sport. Below are a some low-cost resources.
Make an appointment soon with your primary care physician.
The Little Peoples Clinic: Low cost physicals, 1842 N. College Avenue, (970) 494-6975 (Inside King Soopers)
The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School offers sports physicals/well child exams June - August. The Center can bill insurance and no child is ever turned away for inability to pay. For more information visit their website or call their office at 970-488-4950.
- Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12.
- Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the first competitive contest.
- Students who qualify under the Federal Free or Reduced-Price Meal Program are exempt from athletic fees.
- Athletic fees for athletes who are not enrolled in a Poudre School District school shall be 150% of the amounts otherwise specified.
- PSD School‐Based (non‐charter) & Online Academy Students:
- High School - $150.00/per sport
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade: $105.00/per sport
- Unified Sports (HS): $55.00
- Pay-to-Play Sports: Determined annually by host school.
- There is no Annual Family Maximum for the 2018-19 school year
- Home‐Based, Charter & Private School Students:
- High School: $225.00/per sport
- 6th - 8th Grade: $157.00/per sport
- Unified Sports: $98.00
- No Family Maximum