***REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!! Get your physical done and register for track now. See information below.***
Please refer to the Boltz Athletic page for each individual sport with the most up to date information
- Boys and Girls Track (6-8 graders)
- The track season will officially begin on April 4th.
- Track Preseason Camp will run from March 28th-March 31st from 3:10-4:10. This camp is optional but will allow for athletes to build a foundation of fitness while experiencing all track and field events.
- Optional Parent Meeting will be at Boltz in the Commons on Wednesday March 30th from 4:15-4:45. This is an opportunity to learn about how we run track and ask any questions you may have.
- Track meets occur on Tuesdays starting April 19th. At each track meet, field events will start at 3:15 and track events will begin at 3:30. CLICK HERE for the full season calendar.
- Regular Practice beginning runs from 3:10-4:45 every day on the Boltz Practice Field inside the fence.
1. BEFORE the first practice Physicals need to be turned into the front office, and athletes need to have registered here: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
2. Pay an Athletic Fee of $120: Fees can be paid online through School Pay
3. For each practice you will need shorts, a t-shirt, a water bottle, running shoes, and other weather-related gear . Meet schedules can be found on the Boltz home page.
4. For more information please visit the Boltz Track and Field Website @ https://sites.google.com/view/boltztrackfield/home
Head Coach- AJ Kantor: email@example.com
Fees: 2021-2022 Season
Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12.
Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the student-athlete participating.
Fees for PSD Non-Charter Students:
$120 per sport for 6-8th graders
$ 70 for unified basketball 6-8th graders