***REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!! Get your physical done ASAP and register for track now. See information below.***
***UPDATE: We are able to start a week earlier than expected! The new Track Camp dates are April 6th-9th from 3:10-4:10***
Please refer to the Boltz Athletic page for each individual sport with the most up to date information
- Boys and Girls Track (6-8 graders)
- The track season will begin April 12th
- Track Camp will happen April 6th-9th at Boltz from 3:10-4:10.
- Track meets have not been schedule yet. We will update this site with a full season calendar once the schedule is finalized.
- Regular Practice beginning April 12th runs from 3:10-4:45 every day on the Boltz Practice Field inside the fence.
1. BEFORE the first practice Physicals need to be turned into the front office, and athletes need to have registered here: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
2.Pay an Athletic Fee of $120: Fees can be paid online through School Pay
3.For each practice you will need: shorts, t-shirt, water bottle, running shoes and other weather related gear . Meet schedules can be found on the Boltz home page.
4. For more information please visit the Boltz Track and Field Website @ https://sites.google.com/view/boltztrackfield/home
Head Coach- AJ Kantor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees: 2020-2021 Season
Athletic fees approved by the Board of Education will be charged for athletes in grades 6-12.
Athletic fees will be collected at the beginning of each sport season prior to the student athlete participating.
Fees for PSD Non-Charter Students:
$120 per sport for 6-8th graders
$ 70 for unified basketball 6-8th graders