Let’s get started: 6th, 7th and 8th grade Boys and Girls are invited to participate
1. Spring Track Camp: April 6th-9th from 3:15-4:50 after school at Boltz. Students need to have their physical forms turned into the front office in order to participate.
2.Track Parent meeting: Monday, April 6th from 5:00-5:30pm
3. First Practice : Monday April 13th
Practice is from 3:15-4:50 after school at Boltz. On Fridays, the team will run to FCHS for practice. Students will need to be picked at FCHS after practice, NOT at Boltz.
Practice at FCHS will run from 3:15-5:15pm. On Friday, April 24th the team will have a mock track meet at FCHS which will go from 3:15-5:45pm.
4. Team Pictures: April 30th
5. Track Party and Uniform Return: May 21st
1. BEFORE the first practice Physicals need to be turned into the front office, and athletes need to have registered here: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
2. Update your emergency contact information through the registration process so your coach has the most up to date contact information.
3.Pay an Athletic Fee of $110: Fees can be paid online through School Pay or cash/check to the front office
4. For each practice you will need: shorts, t-shirt, water bottle, running shoes and other weather related gear . Meet schedules can be found on the Boltz home page.
Head Coach- AJ Kantor: firstname.lastname@example.org