***REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!! Get your physical done and register for track now. See information below.***
Please refer to the Boltz Athletic page for each individual sport with the most up to date information
- Boys and Girls Track (6-8 graders)
- The track season will officially begin on .
- Track Preseason Camp will run from 3:10-4:10. This camp is optional but will allow for athletes to build a foundation of fitness while experiencing all track and field events.
- Optional Parent Meeting will be at Boltz in the Commons on . This is an opportunity to learn about how we run track and ask any questions you may have.
- Track meets occur on Tuesdays starting . At each track meet, field events will start at 3:15 and track events will begin at 3:30.
- Regular Practice beginning runs from 3:10-4:45 every day on the Boltz Practice Field inside the fence.
1. BEFORE the first practice Physicals need to be turned into the front office, and athletes need to have registered here: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
2. Pay an Athletic Fee of $130: Fees can be paid online through School Pay
3. For each practice you will need shorts, a t-shirt, a water bottle, running shoes, and other weather-related gear . Meet schedules can be found on the Boltz home page.
4. For more information please visit the Boltz Track and Field Website @ https://sites.google.com/view/boltztrackfield/home
Boltz Athletics: Where we inspire students to be a great person, a great student and then a great athlete!
Please read and complete all PSD paperwork (below) so that your child can participate on the first day of practice/tryouts:
Read Guidelines for Sportsmanship (pdf)
If your child does NOT attend Boltz, please follow this PSD Placement Guideline link: PSD Placement Guidelines
Follow this link to register for any sport at Boltz. This process will also allow you to pay online: https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch must have a new fee waiver on file each year in order to have fees waived. We can assist parents with this process during check-in. It is a two-step process with applying for free/reduced lunch first, then applying for additional fees to be waived (on the Parent View “fees” tab).
A signed Physical Form must be filled out by a physician before a student can play a sport. Below are some low-cost resources.
Make an appointment soon with your primary care physician.
The Little Clinic: Low-cost physicals, 1842 N. College Avenue, (970) 494-6975 (Inside King Soopers)
The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School offers sports physicals/well child exams June - August. The Center can bill insurance and no child is ever turned away for inability to pay. For more information visit their website or call their office at 970-488-4950.
Click HERE for the link to register online.
Click HERE for a copy of our registration form.
Click HERE for a copy of our registration form in Spanish
Click HERE for a copy of our sports physical form. (take with you to your doctor's appointment)
If you have any registration questions, please contact:
Gabriel Vigil AP/ Athletic Director