BOLTZ OPEN HOUSE
November 30th from 5:30-7:30pm
• Boltz music performances
• Meet teachers and students
• Learn about clubs and leadership opportunities
• Gifted & Talented Presentation at 6:00pm
• Dual Language Presentation at 6:30pm
Please stop by our Open House and learn whey the Boltz family is a place where respect, rigor, relevance, responsibility and relationships drive learning. Our caring community encompasses our students’ families as well.
Our staff members provide a nurturing, safe environment founded on a culture of respect and understanding with a commitment to the academic, physical, social and emotional growth of your child.
Our academics focus on cross-curricular language arts literacy and math literacy, intentional instruction on social emotional learning and specific skills to prepare students for high school and post-secondary readiness.
Our wide variety of elective classes include:
• Award-winning band, orchestra, choir, and musical theater;
• Engineering and technology explorations;
• Art and pottery;
• Family and consumer studies;
• Spanish and student leadership opportunities;
• Physical education;
Our teachers, counselors, staff and administrators are committed to guiding your child to be successful onward into high school.