Our list of counseling resources includes the following:
- Parent-Child Interaction Center- offers a full range of counseling services for parents and children- 970-472-1207
- Center for Family Outreach- offers education, intervention and support for families who are challenged by the adolescent years. The focus is on creating programs and support systems to help youth and families sustain long term, positive changes within the family unit- 970-495-0084
- SummitStone Health Partners- formerly Larimer Center for Mental Health- 970-494-4200
- Connections- mental health and substance abuse resources and referrals- 970-221-5551
- Boltz counselors also have names of private therapists in the community
- Safe 2 Tell - anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community
- Larimer County Resources- comprehensive guide of resources in Larimer County
- United Way of Larimer County’s referral service- for community resources- dial 2-1-1 on your phone or visit their website
- Partners Mentoring Youth- Northern Colorado mentoring program that offers both community and school-based mentoring programs. Students are usually referred by their school counselor.
- Campus Corps- a program through CSU where undergraduate students work one on one with at-risk youth ranging in age from 10-18 who are referred to Campus Corps from our community partners within the juvenile justice system of Larimer County, local schools, community agencies, and directly from families.
- Fort Collins Recreator- information about sports, classes, and activities for children, teens, and adults in the Fort Collins community